Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2

In class today, we began our discussion of the Grassroots Writing Research Journal and the rubrics which we will use to help us construct our own articles.

For Wedneday, you'll want to read Koehler's article on page 21 and my grassroots article, making changes/updates to the rubric as you see fit. We'll briefly discuss the articles and finalize the rubric for class on Wedneday. I added some more points to the rubric from your group assignments, so you'll notice some changes


Also, my article represents the almost final draft of it, but you'll see my comments to Kristi, the editor, along the side. These will help you as they tell what some of the visual elements will look like once it's actually in print. And if you're curious, the link at the top of the page represents the online article/comments which I refer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment