Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th (April-style)

Today was a work day/announcement day in class. I'll post the time schedule for the conferences on Monday. Until then, here are the announcements we went over.

Announcements!! Some things to consider…
This coming Monday: Rough draft is due
·        Bring copies/computer for peers to look at
·        AND one hard copy for me to look at before our writing conferences in the next two days


 
Next Wednesday and Friday: Grassroots Writing conferences with me
·        You will meet with me during a ten minute time period
·        I will already have read your draft as you are giving me a copy on Monday (don’t forget!!)
·        Sign-up sheet is going around: Make sure to write down the time and location (because the locations are different based on the time)

Monday, April 23 (one week from Monday): Final articles due
·        Time in class to work on final learning blogs/presentations (and the descriptions will be handed out momentarily)

No comments:

Post a Comment